Notice is hereby given for the above meeting to be held in the Den, Massey Community Hall, corner Don Buck Road and Redhills Road, Massey on Thursday 27th October 2022 at 8.00pm to:
- Approve the 2021/22 Annual Financial Statements
- Elect 2022/2023 Year Office Holders
- Discuss and approve the following Notice of Motions – revised Rules (1980) of the Massey Birdwood Settlers Association Inc.
Add the following clause to rule 5. 5(f)… Life Membership – from time to time, the Executive may recommend to the Annual General Meeting, that a member and/or a resident or ratepayer of Massey who in their opinion, has provided outstanding and dedicated service to the Association or the area of Massey as defined by the Association’s boundaries, be awarded a Life Membership.”
The Committee recommends to the 97th Annual General Meeting of the Association, that Brian Lay be awarded life membership of the Association for his service to the Association of over 40 years, having served at various times as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice-President, and President.
moved by John Riddell and Ershad Ali
4. Appointment of Auditor for the 2022/23 financial year
5. Appointment of signatories and bank account administrators
6. Attend to General Business
John G Riddell – Secretary