Massey Presbyterian Church, 510 Don Buck Road, Massey, Auckland 0614
At this meeting we will be electing our Governance Committee as well as appointing a volunteer community representative for the Massey Matters Community Project Fund.
If you’re interested in holding a position on th Governance Committee – the procedure is as follows:
- You must a member to be nominated and elected onto the Governance Committee (membership form attached)
- You must agree to be nominated and your nomination must be made by a member and seconded by a member (nomination form attached)
- All nominations must be received by August 22nd
- Nominations will not be accepted at the AGM
- Members will be notified of nominations 1 week in advance of the AGM (29th August)
For more information about the AGM or if you’re interested in becoming a member or holding a position on the Governance Committee or Community Project Fund Committee, please contact Tracy Watts: tracy.watts@aucklandcouncil.